Jim Stansbury - Nissan Quest Review
2014 Nissan Quest Review
Hartland Automotive Sales is an auto dealership in Elkhart, Indiana. Their car for sale is the Nissan Quest SUV. They are also selling a passenger van for $4999 and a trade-in value of $2500 if you want to upgrade your current vehicle. They offer financing through their trusted partners: PMB Bank, Citizens First, and Comenity Bank, as well as extended warranties you can purchase separately with no increase in cost for up to five years!
If you are interested in exploring this deal, contact Hartland Automotive Sales. You can also purchase this vehicle through their trusted website, AutoSearch. Com!
The body of the Nissan Quest is built with a perfect blend of utility and style. The interior is spacious, and the seats are roomy and comfortable for traveling. Features include power windows, power mirrors, air conditioning, cruise control, keyless entry (keyless ignition), CD player, tilt steering wheel with audio controls, sliding doors with power windows, auxiliary jack for all your devices, and more!
Under the Hood
This Nissan Quest is powered by a 2.5L gas engine that delivers 170 HP @ 6400 RPM and 175 pound-feet of torque @ 4900 RPM through a continuously variable transmission (CVT). It accelerates from 0 to 60 MPH quickly, with 15.5 seconds, while having 106 foot-pounds of torque @ 4900 RPM. The Quest's automatic transmission is smooth and precise through all speeds.
It has excellent highway fuel economy, getting 23 MPG for every gallon of fuel and a top-ranked NHTSA crash rating of 5 out of 5 stars.
The Nissan Quest offers seating for up to 7 people and can comfortably seat up to five adults. You will find that the leather seats are spacious, comfortable, and in excellent condition. Features include a multi-function steering wheel, air conditioning, airbags, anti-lock brakes, and cruise control.
Standard Safety Features
The Nissan Quest offers excellent safety features, including Anti-lock brakes and traction control (ABS and TC), automatic headlights, an audio system with six speakers for all your devices, and more!
Dream to Drive
You will be able to enjoy this vehicle from the moment you step in. The Nissan Quest is an exceptional vehicle loaded with many helpful features. If you are interested in a car that can hold the entire family, this is your answer.
Standard Features: 7 seats, 5-passenger standard seating, tilt steering, cruise control, air conditioning, airbags.
1. 5-passenger seating
2. CD Player w/ 6 speakers
3. Power windows, power locks, keyless entry, CD Player
4. Driver and passenger airbags, recall lamp: driver's side in the event of a deer strike, passenger side in a pedestrian kick-up (applies to 2004-2006 models only)
5. Back-up camera system
6. Anti-lock brakes (requires Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensor)
7. Limited-slip differential
8. Tilt steering wheel w/ audio controls (6-disc CD changer, JBL audio)
9. Rear-seat power windows, sliding door with power window, auxiliary jack for all your devices
10. Nissan-exclusive Advanced-Comfort Access System and Bluetooth hands-free phone connectivity
11. Cargo compartment tray
12. Rear cargo basket
13. Nissan-exclusive Infinity sound system (6 speakers) with SiriusXM Satellite Radio, 6-disc CD changer, JBL audio, auxiliary input jack for all your devices, and more!
14. One 12V DC outlet and one 110 volt AC outlet front passenger side (2nd-row seats only) (for charging cell phones/PDAs)
1. Nissan-exclusive Infinity sound system (6 speakers) with SiriusXM Satellite Radio, 6-disc CD changer, JBL audio, auxiliary input jack for all your devices, and more!
2. Excellent highway fuel economy with 23 MPG for every gallon of fuel
3. One 12V DC outlet and one 110 volt AC outlet front passenger side (2nd-row seats only) (for charging cell phones/PDAs)
4. Back-up camera system
5. Anti-lock brakes (requires Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensor)
6. Limited-slip differential
7. Tilt steering wheel w/ audio controls (6-disc CD changer, JBL audio)
8. Rear-seat power windows, sliding door with power window, auxiliary jack for all your devices
9. Nissan-exclusive Advanced-Comfort Access System and Bluetooth hands-free phone connectivity
10. Cargo compartment tray
11. Rear cargo basket
12. Nissan-exclusive Infinity sound system (6 speakers) with SiriusXM Satellite Radio, 6-disc CD changer, JBL audio, auxiliary input jack for all your devices, and more!
13. One 12V DC outlet and one 110 volt AC outlet front passenger side (2nd-row seats only) (for charging cell phones/PDAs)
14. Dual-zone electronic climate control with micro-cassette recorder, rear air outlets, and separate controls for driver and passenger side temperature
15. Tachometer, digital odometer, trip odometer, engine temperature gauge, transmission temperature gauge, oil pressure gauge, fuel level gauge, and voltage gauge
16. Fuel capacity of 16.6 gallons on 3.5L models / 16.4 gallons on 3.3L models
17. Fuel economy of 23 MPG on the highway and 17 MPG in the city
18. Rear air outlets, separate controls for driver and passenger side temperature
19. Two front and two rear cupholders (both with interior trash can/receptacle), one front beverage holder, glove box, center console tray with storage box with locking door,2-speed fan w/ thermostatically controlled steering column mounted switch
20. External temperature display (DEQ), low fuel, and engine oil level indicators.
1. No spare tire
2. No backup camera or DVD player
3. No built-in child seat anchors in the L, SL, and SLT models (available on Xterra and Pathfinder)
4. No spare tire (standard for 3rd-row seats) except for Pathfinder SE and Xterra SE models, which have an extra tire kit that allows the vehicle to fit with a standard spare when equipped with all four rows of seats (5th is added solely to provide that kit). The spare tire kit is only available in conjunction with the 4-row seating option.
5. The driver's side airbag (not the passenger side, and not both) has been known to be triggered when struck by a deer during certain impact angles. This is relatively uncommon but still something to consider if you live in a heavily populated deer area.
6. The fuel tank is located underneath the 3rd-row seats, and the vehicle cannot be filled if those seats are in place (Xterra, Pathfinder, 5th, and 7th seat-equipped Quest models have underfloor tanks).
7. The vehicle is not equipped with a spare tire and has no 4-wheel drive (at least for the pickup trucks). The Nissan Xterra does have snow tires, however.
8. The doors do not automatically unlock when you open them from the inside, even though you have turned on the key fob used to unlock them. You must manually unlock them or push on the door handle again to latch them when they are open
9. The 3rd-row seats can only be folded down 60 degrees; this is also true for both 2nd-row seats unless a 6th-seat option is installed in your Quest or Pathfinder (Xterra models have the 60-degree folding capability).
Hartland Automotive Sales has an entire inventory of Nissan Quest vehicles, and we are positive that you will find one that matches your needs perfectly. If you have any questions about the car, please get in touch with us today.